Tuesday, February 20, 2024

SCHEDULE

Starting today, I have now been working on this project for two weeks. I have mostly been researching other film scenes to familiarize myself with different results before I start working on my own. There will still be more research posts, but I will need to start moving into some planning soon. This is what I'm expecting the schedule to be for the next 2 months until I finish the film opening (including some conflicts which may force me to rearrange some things):

Week Three (2/19-2/25)
- Research genres. Analyze the scenes I've picked out from my previous blog posts. Pick which genre would be best
- Confirm the story. WRITE AN OUTLINE (and make a blog post about it). I have ideas already.
- Possibly script? (my scene will involve a lot of adlibbing)

CONFLICTS: Statistics quiz 1/24

Week Four (2/26-3/3)
- Create the storyboard. Here, I would be able to make sure nothing is too ambitious in my story and each shot is manageable. Here, I could picture if I could still be able to showcase enough techniques I've learned in my AICE Media class.
- Ask around for actors and camera operator and decide on a filming day. Give them a few weeks notice. I will need a lot of actors.

CONFLICTS: Chicago musical rehearsal 2/26-2/29, 3/1

Week Five (3/4-3/10)
- Discuss costuming and lighting. Prepare it for the next week
- Filming location confirmation: Very important part of my film opening if the story can work out.

CONFLICTS: Chicago actual SHOW 3/6-3/8

Week Six (3/11-3/17)
- HOPEFULLY film the opening that Monday/Tuesday
- Begin CCR development

CONFLICTS: Florida State Thespian Festival 3/13-3/16

Week Seven (3/18-3/24)
- Finish filming the opening if needed
- DEFINITELY finish editing the opening
- Continue diving into the CCR

CONFLICTS: Birthday! 3/22 (project is more important though)

Week Eight (3/25-3/31)
- Wrap up everything
- CCR

CONFLICTS: College visits

Week Nine (4/1-4/2)
- Reflect and SPELL CHECK
- Submit the project and post links on this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection