Saturday, March 16, 2024

CCR Concept

I believe I have a few original and funny ideas for my Creative Critical Reflection.

In this episode of How I Met Your Mother, Barney pretends to be an old man from the future to bring a girl home with him. In his "future" form, he warns the girl that she must buy his "young" self a drink the next time she sees him. The plan surprisingly works.

I want to make a portion of my CCR about time travel. The video would start from the "future," where I would dress up as an elderly man. I would reminisce about my grand AICE Media project from many years ago before it cuts to my younger self. The video would go through different days throughout the two months through my research/filming/editing process. I would be filming all these segments now, but pretend as if the viewer used a time travel machine to hop to that part of my creative process. I would be able to give a first person point of view on what I was working on. It would allow me to answer the questions fairly easily and seamlessly since it takes place during the working days.


For another part of my CCR, I would create a podcast. This would be much simpler than the time travel idea. The only editing required would be audio related. For any of the CCR rubric's questions which I didn't answer in the video, I would answer any in this podcast. People have already told me that I have a decent voiceover voice. I think that with the right setting and mic adjustments, I could really make a reflection with a clean creative take that's easy to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection